The significance of the park landscape lighting design is also to express the volume, space and texture through the projection, emphasis, contrast, light and dark contrast of light, real or virtual, emphasizing the effect of softening the space and enhancing the rhythm and rhythm of the park. Rhythm mobilizes people’s physical and mental participation in the sensory experience, brings vitality to the environmental space, and creates an environmental atmosphere. Let’s talk about the common methods and precautions for the lighting design of park landscape lighting, especially the lighting design of green spaces, trees, water features, flower beds, etc. in parks and squares.
First, the lighting design of park trees
- For the lighting of trees, you should carefully choose appropriate lighting methods and lighting equipment settings, try to avoid excessively long lighting and lighting equipment settings have corresponding effects on movements and plant growth, and should not deal with precious trees such as ancient trees. Mingmu performs close lighting
- When lighting, the leaf shape, characteristics and color of deciduous trees, the influence of evergreen trees and seasonal change factors on tree lighting must be considered, the illumination level of the tree must be determined, and the color table of the lighting source must be selected
- Try to avoid causing light pollution to pedestrian viewing angle glare and environment.
Second, the waterscape lighting design of the park
- Lighting sources, lighting appliances and their electrical accessories must meet the protection and safety requirements for use in water as specified in Appendix c of this code, and it is easy to maintain and manage
- Waterscape lighting should be concealed according to the requirements of the landscape, and protective measures should be taken when there is no water and when it freezes in winter.
- The illuminance of fountain lighting should consider the environmental brightness and the shape and height of the spray water
- Functional lighting needs to be set around the waterscape to prevent tourists from accidentally falling into the water
- According to the shape of the waterscape and the reflection of the water surface, choose the appropriate bright method.
Third, the lighting design of park flower beds, green spaces, trails, entrances, etc.
- The flowerbed should adopt a top-down lighting design method, emphasizing the flower itself
- Lighting lamps should be considered as a landscape element, and the setting of lighting lamps should not affect the viewability of the landscape
- The lawn lighting should consider the impact on the activities of the people in the park, and the light should be irradiated from top to bottom to avoid light pollution of the environment and people caused by astigmatism
- The minimum illuminance of the ornamental green space lighting in the park shall not be less than 20lx
- Try to avoid the influence of astigmatism on the viewing of the landscape and the surrounding environment.
- The stairs, ramps and height differences of the park walkway should be equipped with lighting facilities.
- Public facilities, entrances and signs in the park should be equipped with functional lighting and sign lighting.
In general, parks and squares are important places for people to live and relax. The lighting design determines the lighting level of the park and chooses the appropriate lighting method according to the function type of the park, the surrounding landscape environment, the theme style and the use of night lighting lamps; The landscape lighting of green spaces and trees should be human-centered, avoid glare and environmental pollution, and create a warm and bright atmosphere for the improvement of citizens’ nightlife.